Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm sick so you get pictures of the Ferry Ride!

I've had a fever for the past two nights. I'm not sure why, but I think it's the threat of Mastitis, but not full blown since I'm not having super severe pain, just a dull ache. I seem to be feeling better at the moment since Dan took Joaquin to his parents and I got some extra sleep. My fingers are crossed that it blows over soon...I've heard how bad this can get and I so don't want it!

So now that I have some time to just lay here and rest I can finally post some pictures of our Ferry Ride and walk on the harbor a couple of weeks ago.

We just can't get enough of watching our boys walk together holding hands...is it not the cutest thing ever?

walking on the pier


Here they all are on the Ferry in their cute sunhats...

on the ferry

DSC_0467

DSC_0459


Posing in front of the Midway...

DSC_0476


Playing in the leaves...

Lucca & Ollie


We came across this pretty amazing sculpture of the Greek Mythological figure Penelope...

Penelope


If you look really close up her nose, you might see a familiar face...

look up her nose


I love this one of Julia...

Julia & Penelope


And more of Joaquin's cuteness...

In Penelope's head


The three boys playing on a tree...

tree climbers


Isela was quite content, even in the sweltering heat, in the Moby wrap...

Isela in the Moby


Time to go home! This one cracks me up, the three of us on the ride back...I just can't get over Joaquin's "smile"....

the three of us


And here's the cuteness of Nelwyn & Lucca...

Nelwyn & Lucca


and Ollie & Julia...

Julia & Ollie


Now that I'm feeling better I guess I should get some housework done...but maybe if you all are lucky I'll find a moment or two to finally post some pictures of Joaquin's first soccer class last week. It was some serious cuteness...seriously.

No comments: