Monday, October 24, 2011

Thinking about coming back...

I have absolutely no idea if anybody will even read this considering how long I've been gone...but I'll give it a go anyway.

So yeah, I'm thinking about coming back to this blog. There's been a lot I've been wanting to write lately and I'm missing this outlet. But I've got to be honest, I'm totally out of the blogging loop so I'm hesitating a bit. Also, I'm not sure if I'm ready to put myself out there again, seems like there's so much to say these days!

But first things first, I need to spruce this thing up...a whole heck of a lot. Have ideas? Tell me how to make this place pretty!

In the meantime, I'll be working on a few post...oh and here's what the fam's looking like these days...

Suzie's Farm

Hope to "see" you soon!

3 comments:

The Pacheco's said...

Yes please come back! :) I followed you through the bump you were always so positive and had such great things to day. I enjoyed reading your posts and of course seeing pictures of those babes of yours. Your family is beautiful the kids have grown so much! How quickly time flies. You can check me out over at www.growingpacheco.blogspot.com although I will admit myself I have not been great about blogging since having my little girl. :)

Mrs. Bee said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited that you're coming back! I started reading your blog a long time ago when I found it through The Bump. Your kids have grown so much and you have such an adorable family. I sure hope you come back!

Alena said...

WHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111