Sunday, April 5, 2009

22 Weeks!

Ahh, over two weeks later and we are all nearly human again. Please oh please, let that be the last cold of the season...I just can't handle another one this year!

There have been so many things I've wanted to blog about over the past weeks, but have not made my way over this neck of the internets and they have since floated out of my mind to die with the rest of my forgotten possible blog posts.

So, now here I am at 22 weeks. I've done some serious *popping* lately. I thought I looked pretty pregnant a month ago, but just this past week I had quite a few people at work just barely noticing. It was pretty awesome, they wanted to ask sooo bad if I was pregnant, but didn't want to be rude and kept stumbling over their words. I could have helped them out of their misery and simply told them, that yes I was in fact pregnant...but what fun is that?

22 weeks

Since we've been feeling better this past week, I'm back to walking as much as possible. On Thursday, Joaquin and I went for a bit of a hike. It ended up being over an hour and a half of walking and Joaquin totally rocked it. It was a bit cold, but still beautiful...

on our hike together

caterpillar

on a log

heart the tree

going up the mountain

I have a whole week off for Spring Break...the week is already pretty packed with events, but I'm looking forward to the change of pace. After I go back I think it's only 45 working days left...Summer break just can't some soon enough!

No comments: