Thursday, March 19, 2009

A house full of sickos.

I swear, at least one of us in this house has been sick ever since Thanksgiving. What is up with this season? It seems like everybody is sick!

At least before we were all taking turns.

At the current moment all three of us are sick. Actually I should say four. I heard Bella snoring last night so I'm assuming she's a bit stuffed up as well.

This last wave started with Joaquin and an ear infection. The second that passed Dan got a cold that I'm thinking has turned into a sinus infection. His snores are monstrous. They have gotten so bad, that I had taken to the couch in the middle of the night to get some sleep. I guess he felt bad, because for the past few days he is now just starting out on the couch.

Then Joaquin suddenly started with a runny & stuffy nose...again. The poor kid, he's been hit the hardest this season. He had a hard time sleeping through the snot, so things were pretty rough for a couple of nights there. Then the coughing started yesterday, but good thing he downed like three spoonfuls of honey and got some decent sleep.

As of yesterday, I started feeling it. By the end of they day I was officially sick. I'm trying all sorts of herbal/home remedies and will be getting some chicken soup for lunch. I really hope we all heal soon. I simply can't deal when we're all sick. But I'm not too hopeful, Dan has been sick for a couple of weeks now, I think this is going to be a long one.

Can we all please move on to Spring and away from the Winter colds please?

No comments: