Monday, August 3, 2009

I've turned into a hermit crab

I had all these grand ideas of getting out of the house into the sunshine this week. Today those ideas just went right out the window. I wasn't feeling so hot this morning so my mom came and stole Joaquin from me and all I wanted to do was hide in our dark bedroom while watching Friends reruns on dvd.

I feel guilty that my mom had Joaquin all day yet again. Guilty that I didn't get out into the fresh air and sunshine. Guilty that I missed out on my friends and Joaquin missed out on his friends. I didn't do a bit of cleaning or nesting. Guilty that I pretty much didn't do a thing today...but I just didn't feel up to it.

There is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

nelwyn said...

don't feel guilty! sometimes a day of hermitting is just the ticket. i hope you feel better, mama!