Thursday, August 14, 2008

no word yet.

I tried to go in first thing in the morning to get my blood drawn, but when I walked in it was a zoo. A zoo with a 45 minute wait. And I had to be somewhere in 30. Plus I had Joaquin. There was no way that child was going to sit around and wait for 45 minutes, for anything. So off we went to our co-op pick-up. Once it was time to leave, the nice mamas there offered to keep an eye on Joaquin so I could run to the lab since it was so close. This time there was no wait, but the guy at the front counter was an ass hat. When he pulled up my record on the computer and looked at the test I was there to take, he casually asked me "Are you pregnant?" I looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights and shrugged "Um, isn't that what this is for?" I really didn't want to explain the whole story to him, but what the hell?? Why would he ask a question like that? If one knew they were pregnant, then they wouldn't be taking the damn blood test! Obviously there is an issue or else I wouldn't freaking be there!!! I should have told him why I was taking it, then maybe next time he would think twice before sticking his foot down his throat. Anyway, I got in to take the test so late, I doubt they got the results at my office, so no word. I'll probably hear something tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed my levels are low so this can all be over with!

No comments: