Friday, September 26, 2008

I tried to resign.

I finally met with one of my Administrators on Thursday and told her just how done I was. I decided I need to give something up. If I was going to continue as department chair, I had to get out of the classroom and back into the position I was in last year. If that wasn't a possibility then I had to give up department chair. Honestly, I would rather just give up the chair position. I like teaching, as tough as these kids are, it's more fun to teach then deal with a bunch of administrative crapola. She asked me to stick around until the second week of October. I'm not really sure how it's going to pan out, but I really hope she isn't just trying to buy time in hopes that I'll "calm down" and just deal. I'm done dealing.

Joaquin has been doing much better at night. We're down to one night nursing session and I think we'll start trying to get rid of that one in the next few days.

I'm so happy it's Friday. Hmm, at least with all this work crap, the weeks go by fast.

1 comment:

lola coca-cola said...

Oh, I hope something gives for you. I'm thinking about you.