Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lita's and Grandpa Robert's house

Since I'm going back to work tomorrow I decided to relax and enjoy a few hours at my parent's house. Dan got to watch football with my dad and I got to hang out with my mom and the kids outside in the just-after-a-rain fresh air.

with Lita & Grandpa Robert

with Lita & Grandpa Robert

with Lita & Grandpa Robert

with Lita & Grandpa Robert

with Lita & Grandpa Robert

Send me all the positive vibes you got for tomorrow...I'm determined to stay positive and enjoy my time at work as best I can. There's no point to being miserable if I can help it!

*happy*thoughts*happy*thoughts*happy*thoughts*

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ciria, I thought you were taking the whole year off. I'm glad to hear that going back is for a good cause... a new home and I'm sure it will be great for the family. Who is taking care of the little ones? And how was your first day back? If you have any tips, let me know. I'm going back on February 8th.