Monday, March 24, 2008

The countdown begins...12 weeks.

Things have been so crazy lately, I'm really hoping that life can return to some kind of normalcy. Normal now is, and will continue to be, very different than our previous normal, but I just want to get back into a groove. Ever since Dan lost his job, each week has been a new adventure. I loved my time off this last week, but I'm actually looking forward to the rest of this week since that means getting back into a routine. Obviously, I'm not looking forward to all the time away from Joaquin, but I think Dan needs this time too to get back into his Daddy groove. This new routine will stick around for 12 weeks and then I'm off for the summer! Well, as long as I don't have to work summer school...my fingers are crossed.

Remember my ILP Goals for 2008? Well, we've just accomplished number two!! Yep, we got my D-SLR and I adore it!!! I was a crazy picture taking lady this weekend and here are some of my faves. If you click on any of them, it should take you back to flickr where there are a bunch more. It feels so good to be creative again!

DSC_0261

DSC_0029

CSC_0216

Trying to hide

DSC_0083

DSC_0097

There are so many beginnings of blog entries swimming in my mind right now, I'm having a hard time finding any focus. So, sorry if this entry is a bit of a mish mash. But I cross my heart and hope to die that I will have some semi-decent blog entries in the somewhat near future.

1 comment:

veganmomma said...

I always enjoy your entries and those are some AMAZING photos! Keep them coming.