Sunday, March 30, 2008

I got to nap today.

I got to nap today, and it was freaking awesome. Not a 10 minute cat nap, either. But a real one hour nap. Not only that, I got to sleep in until like, eight thirty!! And when I got up, Dan was feeding Joaquin, he had changed his diaper and there was coffee ready. Perfect.

After that, Joaquin and I went to my mom's for a super late breakfast. A bunch of family showed up and we celebrated a few birthdays with cake and mimosas. It was absolutely lovely. Joaquin is getting old enough to actually play with his cousins. He follows his older cousin, Amor, like a little puppy dog and it's stinkin' adorable.

Cousins

Yesterday morning, we went down to Lake Murray for a walk. It was such a perfect picture taking day with some nice cloud cover to keep away the harsh shadows. The photo below should take you to the flickr stream if you're interested.

Shhhhh...

I've been trying to cram in as much as I can on the weekends now, but trying to relax and enjoy them at the same time. I would have to say, that this weekend was a success.

No comments: