Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick Hi/Bye!

I'm still alive and actually fairly well. I've just been trying to keep up with the kids and household which leaves me little time to play with pictures and blog. Don't get me wrong, I've taken lots of pictures, just haven't loaded them up and edited them.

So what have I been doing? Well, I've been trying to get into the habit of meal planning and actually making these meals pretty much every night. Surprisingly that takes a lot more time than it did before having two kids! So nap time is pretty much all work around here. I try and pick-up the house a bit, prepare as much of dinner as possible and tend to the tiniest one. Oh and trying to fit in some exercise for me too...yeah, it's a lot to fit in to one 2 hour nap.

By bed time I'm done and tired so no time for blogging then either.

I'm sure I'll get some time back to myself sooner or later...so for now it's busy busy busy!!!

I'll be back soon, I promise....

No comments: