Friday, October 2, 2009

Playgroup Friday

I don't know what I would do without our playgroups. They provide interaction & sanity for both Joaquin and I. The other kids are like Joaquin's classmates; learning and playing together. The moms are like my colleagues; we're also learning together by sharing our experiences and providing each other with the much needed support that so many of us don't get enough of these days.

Here are a few pictures from our day today...

Enzo & Isela, only 9 days apart and we're already planning the wedding...

Enzo & Isela


Lucca after a romp in the mud...

Lucca after playing in the mud


Dante in the mud...

Dante in the mud


Joaquin and his awesome outfit...

Joaquin's get-up


Ollie and Joaquin...

Joaquin & Ollie


It still amazes me that I can lay her down like this and she will stay asleep...sooooo not like her big brother!

Sleepy girl

sleepy sleepy

Well, maybe they're more alike than I realize...Joaquin didn't want to nap when we got home so I let him rest on the floor while watching some KPBS Kids. Yeah, he was out within 10 minutes. I could have moved him, but it's kind of sweet to have both of my kids asleep in the living room with me while I use the time to post this.

passed out

Turned out to be a pretty awesome day...

2 comments:

Shandell said...

what cuties! I'm jealous of your playgroup.

eiroc said...

Cute pictures. I love Joaquin in his boots!!! Isela is a sleeping princess baby. I still can't get over how she looks like Joaquin so much. They are both beautiful babies.