Friday, February 29, 2008

Playgroup fun!

Today both Dan and I got to take Joaquin to playgroup. We had a super nice day even though it will be my last playgroup for a couple of weeks until Spring Break. I'm kind of sad, but it's all good in the hood. Here are some pictures of Joaquin going down the hill in his wagon. He loved it! It's kind of reminiscent of my ice blocking days...please tell me there are others who ice blocked in the middle of the night in their teen years!

At the top of the hill

Going down the hill!


Down the hill

At the bottom of the hill

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Ice blocking? As a teenager? Never heard of it. Especially not in the middle of the night at Prisido Park. You know, the same park you'd go to make out with your boyfriend in the back of his hatchback? Nope. Not me. Never did that.

Jen said...

I never did that. Actually I've really never heard of it. I'm totally out of it. Thanks for shedding some new light on teen activities ;) it does sound like loads of fun though!