Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIFF

***Warning: Lot's of profanity to follow, so STOP reading if you're easilty offended by the F word***







That's right, Thank God it's Fucking Friday. Yep, I said it. Fuck.

I have a dirty mouth. It's awful. I cuss. A lot. I know it's not lady like. Or even makes me look like a respectable educated person. But I just can't help myself, especially working where I work. These kids cuss like there is no tomorrow. And I'm supposed to keep them from doing it. That's hard when the first chance I get out of earshot I start of with "That fucking mother fucker, can you believe that asshole..." Nice, right? Seriously, when they cuss in front of me, I don't even catch it half the time. I'm so jaded, it doesn't even phase me. How awful is that?

Dan and I were in the car the other day and I was telling him a story. Of course every other word was "fuck" "asshole" or "shit". Something like, "So this fucking asshole gives me this pile of shit...". Then Dan starts babbling at Joaquin, making faces through the mirror at the light. As the light turns green, he gets cut off and he starts with, "Mother FUCKER, god damned douche bag!"

I had to laugh and then turn to him, "you know...we have horrible language."
"I know, we need to do something about it."
"I know"...then we sit in silence. I mean if we can't cuss, then what's the fucking point?

One of these days, I'll be on here with Joaquin's first cuss word all worried about what the hell we're going to do. And then you all can come back and comment..."I fucking told you so!"

No comments: