Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ho hum just a Thursday afternoon

It's Thursday afternoon and the work day is almost over. I only have to wake up and go to work 13 more times and then it's all about summer vacation.

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I should stick around after work for an alternative health fair. They have free acupuncture, massage and energy healing all right outside my office. How can a girl say no? But Dan is working today and staying for this means that I'll be picking up Joaquin later than usual from the in-laws. That makes me sad.

I have the summer almost all mapped out. We'll be doing swimming classes on Thursday mornings. On Tuesday mornings starting in July we'll be doing a music class and then we have our Monday and Friday playgroups all summer long. I so can't wait!

No comments: