Saturday, July 12, 2008

MIA

Wow, it's been over a week since I posted last. Sorry about that. I just got sucked into a couple of projects that were using all of my free computer time.

I'm making a family photo album for each year, starting with 2006. I have a butt-load of pictures so going through them all, choosing pictures, editing and then putting together the album took a surprising amount of time. I ordered it through mypublisher.com, I haven't gotten it yet, but I should by the beginning of the week. It's crazy because I had the least amount of photos for 06, 2007 and eventually 2008 are going to be huge! I think I might go with
blurb.com for the next one though. They seem a bit cooler and a little less expensive. So expect me to disappear again when I start working on the next one.

My other project consisted of doing some cleaning around here. I got the carpets cleaned on Wednesday, and to prepare for it I had to clear out a bunch of crap. It's amazing how much crap we collect. The carpets look so much better and the house smelled like oranges afterwards. The same day I also got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floors. My house was sooo clean...for like a day. How does a small toddler destroy a clean home so quickly? I think Bella helps. Anyway, we used citradry, it was affordable and he did a great job, check 'em out.

Joaquin also had a cold last week and now I have it. I have to admit, I'm in a pretty crappy mood. I'm super tired, but can't sleep because every time I try and rest I go into a coughing fit. Joaquin was all snotty and congested, I'm not, it's all in my chest and it sucks. Dan took Joaquin out and about because apparently I'm not a fun person to be around today. Well, I'm off to try and rest while I can. I'll be back soon with photos of Joaquin's new...dah dah dahhh, wait for it....toddler bed! I know, right?

No comments: