I attempted to nap with Joaquin today and ended up laying there going over thing after thing that I need to get done, but have no energy to actually do. I asked myself, "if I got up right now, what would I actually do?" My answer to myself was, "all I want to do is sleep". But obviously that was not happening.
I think I'm officially hitting **freak out mode**. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. That means full term in 2 weeks and the official due date in 5. This baby can be here very very soon and I have diddly squat ready for her. It just all feels so overwhelming, I don't even know where to start!
My plan is to make a list, I need a list to figure out what needs to be done and hopefully from there I can start taking care of things. I know this is not the most exciting post in the world...but please, this is the only way this baby will get a diaper on her bum!
* pull out all newborn diapers
* wash & dry them
* pull out & divide all hand-me-downs
* wash them
* soak all stained stuff
* wash all new stuff
* clean out the kid's room
* get rid of old toys
* pull out baby toys
* organize diaper/dresser area
* put away all of the clothes and diapers
* pull out the swing
* clean it
* pull out changing pad & cover
* find the brest friend & clean it
* listen to hypnobabies every night
* start packing hospital bag
* find a "going home" outfit
* get car super duper deep cleaned
* clean carseat
* install carseat
* find hospital night gown/robe/clothes
* get "recovery" supplies
* get a "gift from baby" for Joaquin
* name the baby
OK, there is so much more, but I'm kind of freaking myself out by this list and am getting contractions. I think I need to go lay down again. Holy crap.