I can't sleep.
THE List keeps running through my mind. Honestly, I have not been able to cross out even one thing, which I think is pretty pathetic. I have at least, made some progress on a few things and have done some online searching to get on my way to cross out a few more...I hope.
Unfortunately though, I've also added a few more items which makes me think this may be a never ending kind of thing.
Here is the revised list with some notes of progress made in red for your reading pleasure and my personal insanity.
* pull out all newborn diapers I found some fitteds & covers, still need to get out all the prefolds.
* wash & dry them
* pull out & divide all hand-me-downs Most of them are out and divided, just one more bag to go through.
* wash them Washed what I found so far!
* soak all stained stuff
* wash all new stuff
* clean out the kid's room This is a frightening task.
* get rid of old toys
* pull out baby toys I actually already have them in baskets tucked away in the kid's room...somewhere.
* organize diaper/dresser area This is a HUGE one and scares me the most.
* put away all of the clothes and diapers About half are put away.
* pull out the swing
* clean it
* pull out changing pad & cover
* find the brest friend & clean it
* listen to hypnobabies every night I really really need to do this! Why am I fighting it so?
* start packing hospital bag What do I need even need to take ?
* find a "going home" outfit I ordered a super cute & comfy outfit, will cross this one off as soon as I get it!
* get car super duper deep cleaned I just found a place that I need to call to get a quote!
* clean carseat
* install carseat
* find hospital night gown/robe/clothes I have a feeling this one will be scraped soon...a bit overkill possibly?
* get "recovery" supplies I found some overnight pads from Joaquin's birth, what else do I need?
* get a "gift from baby" for Joaquin I'm going to order a remote control fire truck that I've been eyeballing at Geppetto's, it's a bit cheaper on amazon.
* name the baby We actually have a couple of names on the table!
* wash all my old baby carriers
* make red gauze wrap I need to find some darn red gauze, Jo-ann's didn't have enough and now I don't have a current 40% off coupon. Have one I can take off your hands? If not, I might just end up ordering it online.
* make ring sling I can't find the perfect fabric for this, it has to be super duper cute and I'm incredibly indecisive.
* prepare meals for freezer Ordered a cookbook on amazon for frozen meal ideas...Dream Dinners style yo.
I'm sure there were will be many more revisions in the coming weeks. Hopefully you'll get just as much pleasure out of me crossing things off as I will...eventually!